Pages

Menu

THE WORLD ECONOMY LEAGUE™. IT'S HERE! ETF PRICE GUIDES ARE COMING!

If you look up in the menu, you will see an entry for The World Economy League™ The WEL™ tracks 40 countries that produce most of the world's stuff. Here are a few screen snaps of what you can see.







All of the monetary data gets converted into True Dollars™. This way, you can see what is happening with any economy rather than the propaganda spun by propagandists who work for central bankers, legislators and so forth.

There are many more charts forthcoming, charts on ag commodities, on metals, on exchange indices. As well, I will be putting forth my original alternative measures that many might find innovative for their views on the U.S.A. econom!

Also, in about week, I'll be releasing the ETF Price Guide for ETFs traded on American exchanges. For the price of a Peaquod cup of coffee, you'll get to see what ETFs are gaining in price the fastest and what ETFs are losing in price the fastest.

There are ETF Guides for ETFs sold in Euros, Aussie dollars and more. While I can't sell you advice, I can sell you something much better, the prices of ETFs in True Dollars™ and corresponding price changes.

Even the pros don't have what I am offering you, a true edge.

Enjoy!


To comment about this story or work of the True Dollar Journal, you can @ me through the Fediverse. You can find me @johngritt@freespeechextremist.com

Tell Me Your Thoughts on Gab It