Pages

Menu

THE TREND IN NEW RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION LOOKS GOOD. AMERICANS STILL HAVE FAR TO GO.

I say it time and time again, data without context is meaningless. Why so many prognosticators get everything about the U.S. economy oh-so-wrong comes down to their looking at numbers without meaning.



Back on May 13, I published a piece, IS TRUE ECONOMIC GROWTH AT LONG LAST COMING SOON TO THE U.S. ECONOMY? MAYBE, in which I showed you charts of the much bettering employment situation along with a bettering S&P 500 in True Dollars™ terms.

Also on December 3, 2014 and December 4, 2014, I published two works along with charts that revealed my expectation of the economy and what I believed were the early stages of advance, and THE USA ECONOMY ADVANCE LIKELY HAS BEGUN AT LONG LAST and AT LONG LAST, BANKERS ARE ADVANCING CREDIT.

In between though, I published more than a few works with respective charts revealing the current depression state of the economy:
However, I published a slightly upbeat view on April 16, 2015, in CRAWLING FROM THE WRECKAGE INTO A BRAND NEW CAR, SLOWLY. AMERICAN CAR BUYING HAS COME BACK MUCH BUT NEEDS TO COME MORE.

And now I show you the state of New Residential Construction. The charts support both what likely was part of the early advance, the stall and now where we are today. Today, it looks like Americans still are struggling to get to the early stages of an advance.










This table shows it all.



There is far to go still to get to normalcy. The trend is heading toward normalcy, but likely it's more than a year off based on the slopes of those curves above. Perhaps the economy is two years off from normalcy based on the trends.

Ignore politicians. Ignore Yellen. Especially, ignore popular academician economists and their false dogma of economics.

Instead, listen to me.

To comment about this story or work of the True Dollar Journal, you can @ me through the Fediverse. You can find me @johngritt@freespeechextremist.com

Tell Me Your Thoughts on Gab It